Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick of this Weather

For as great as the weather was last week, it is that bad this week! I have run 30 miles on the treadmill so far, and I have no clue how I am going to run my 20-miler tomorrow morning outside. We got about a foot of snow and the sidewalks and roads are terrible. I am SO ANNOYED! 20-milers are the most important part of training (in my opinion). My plan as of right now is to go for a walk tonight and see how the sidewalks are on part of my running route. My fear is that all of the intersections are going to be mountains of snow. I will try to decide if waiting til Sunday would be a better option (although I don't think it will). If not, then off to the movie store to pick up some DVDs for 3 hours on the treadmill! UHHH!!! Update tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. 3 hours??????????? oh wow. I can't do anything for 3 hours. I am excited to report that I have ran over 40 miles in the last 5 weeks. I have a 7 mile run on Wednesday.... that will be the farthest I have ever gone! It's so cold and snowy here that I've only been on the treadmill also! Get a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 miles is awesome! You are really building mileage! It is scary to go far the first time you do it, but you'll get through. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete